Please fill out this form and you will be notified when an answer is posted.

  • Please provide a compact version of your question here.
  • Please provide any additional details regarding the situation from which your question arises. Any personally identifying information will be removed from public answers.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

By clicking Submit you agree to give your email address to for the purpose of receiving emails. You can choose to stop receiving these emails at any time. Click here for our Privacy Policy.

Please note: We welcome questions from individuals who are seeking answers to personal concerns. Because of the sensitive nature of the time of loss, a grief counselor, member of clergy or heath care specialist should be consulted for proper procedures for mourning, grieving and coping, particularly in complicated situations. These professionals will take into account the personal circumstances, traditions and are most qualified and best suited to offer guidance.